Are you sick of the medical “treadmill”, and longing to be your own boss?
Are you considering expanding your practice or starting a business, but (a) you don’t know where to begin, and (b) you have a built-in aversion to marketing and selling yourself?
Are you fired up with an invention or a product idea, or ideas for a consulting service, and now you’re eager to develop this into a business?
Before you dive into a business, I invite you to take advantage of the following free resources:
1. A free report “Crack the Code to Becoming an Entrepreneurial Physician” (it’s the same one on the Home Page, in case you did not get to this page via the Home Page):
You’ll also receive with our compliments:
1. “The Entrepreneurial MD Newsletter” each month,
2. Cutting edge video “BizTips for Getting Started”
We will NEVER sell or give your information away.
Unsubscribing is easy if you no longer want to hear from us!
2. Sign up for this mini self-coaching eCourse: 10 Mistakes to Avoid as a Physician Entrepreneur.
Become aware of the common mistakes physician entrepreneurs make… so that you don’t do the same.
3. Access recordings of our free recorded teleclasses here.
4. If you’d like to sign up for e-mail updates of my regular blog posts, or for the RSS feed, do so here:
Or enter your email address here, and you’ll get new posts delivered via email:
5. If you don’t want any of the above, but would simply like to be subscribed only to The Entrepreneurial MD Newsletter sent to you from time to time, sign up here:
Read The Entrepreneurial MD’s newsletter articles and regular Blog posts, archived by category topic.
Thank you for stopping by!